The Ray Baker School of Rally is dedicated to the development of both new and experienced rally competitors.
School of Rally came about due to competitors asking Ray for assistance with their development.
Courses range as follows:-
- Half Day introduction to rally – suited to the novice competitor wishing to learn the basics from how a timecard works to what is “late time” what do all the boards mean etc
- Half Day introduction to the art of Pacenotes – suited to a team who have done some rallies but wish to have a go at pacenotes. Course includes a practical session learning to write notes and how to read notes.
- Full Day total rally – combination of intro to Rally and Pacenotes.
- Half Day – Pacenote refresher for the more experienced team who just wish to polish up their pacenote techniques, also available in a full day.
- Tailored course – focussing on teams weaknesses and strengths, helping the team to improve their stage times and overall competitiveness.
- On event coaching – also a tailored course, can be with Ray in the car as coach for the event or in the role of mentor and manager for the event
For pricing and availability please contact Ray Baker on 0497825558
About the coach:-
Ray Baker has competed in over 200 rallies over the last 15 years. As both a driver and codriver, culminating in an Australian Rally Cahmpionship class win as a driver in 2007 and winning the 2011 Australian Rally Championship Privateers Cup and Premier League codriver. Also winning the Australian Tarmac Rally Championship Late Classic Codriver in 2013/14
Ray has competed from club level right up to WRC level with stage wins in Super 1600 at WRC level as a codriver
With Certificate 4 in Workplace Training and Assessment Ray is well qualified to to train you in all aspects of Rallying.